Pages

Autumn has arrived a bit early this year



Hi, back from a long absence only to be procrastinating instead of studying for my exam of tomorrow. Silly me, but hey! there is so many better things to do than revising.
It's been really chilly outside recently, and I'm not sure if I like the weather or not. Of course, I love layering pieces of clothes, but, at the same time, I prefer shorts to skinny jeans or leggings, and boyfriend jeans don't fit with everything in my closet (even though I have a shitload of clothes.... yeah, should probably consider giving some stuff away....). Blonder than ever, with a subtle ombré at the roots, so that I don't have to take care of my hair too often, and I loooove it, + the Manic Panic dyes are so much more vibrant!!
Must. Study.
Exam, Tomorrow.
Not, Really. Ready.

-xx-

No comments:

Post a Comment